Hi I’m Cairo and I’m a blogger. I’m not allowed to accept gifts or monetary compensation without letting you know.
Consider yourself disclosed…
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Right now my primary form of compensation is the free books I review. If that ever changes I will let you know right here.
• I am an Amazon Associate, which means I earn if you make a qualifying purchase using one of my links.
• I’m a terrible liar. Which means I don’t promote any thing I don’t like. If I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. When I don’t like something, chances are you’ll know about it because I’ll write-up a long ranting blog post about it. Alternatively, sometimes I handle those situations with the respect and maturity people seem to expect of a 30-year-old and not say anything at all. All I’m trying to say is I’m not interested in writing fake reviews. There are enough things that I love, I don’t need to waste my time on things I don’t.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. I haven’t had one of those yet, but if I ever do, I’ll make sure it’s clearly marked. Heck, I’ll probably be so excited about it I’ll shout it from the roof tops. Well, more likely Twitter – follow me.
• This website is my place to tell the world what I think. The views are 100% my own.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
• I’m not trying to hide anything from you. If you have a question about a post or any compensation I may or may not have received, just ask. You can contact me here.